Our number one priority is to keep everyone healthy and safe while completing the security solutions work you need! As a business that delivers essential services we will continue to have our showroom locations open and our security professionals completing service calls during the Stay Home MN Emergency Executive Order. In addition to essential services to keep your building secure, we can assist you with hands-free access devices, systems to control who has access to your building, cameras to monitor curb-side service and additional security for unoccupied buildings.
To minimize the spread of the virus, our commitment is to follow the guidelines as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health.
On Site Service
Our employees will:
● Wash/sanitize hands before entering a location.
● Refrain from shaking hands and other physical greetings.
● Wear disposable gloves if possible.
● Only touch the area being serviced.
● Use disinfectant to sanitize areas touched
● Dispose gloves and disinfectant wipes after work is completed.
● Wash/sanitize hands after leaving.
Our employees will:
● Perform routine environmental cleaning.
● Minimize meetings and utilize technology to communicate information.
● Enable as many employees as possible to work from home.
● Call us at 612-823-8148 to arrange curb-side service.
Our leadership will:
● Expect all employees to utilize respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene.
● Require sick employees to stay home and send employee home immediately if displaying any symptoms.
● Complete a risk assessment if an employee has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
● Encourage employees to abide by the Stay Home MN guidelines.
● Monitor the situation daily and adjust accordingly.
Through our combined community and individual efforts, we will get through this difficult time together. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at any time.